We have put together a list of resources that we hope you will find useful.
- Universal Credit.
- Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS).
- Discretionary Housing Payments.
- The Musicians Union Coronavirus Hardship Fund.
- Help Musicians hardship fund (phase 2).
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
If you are struggling financially then you may wish to see if you are entitled to any other benefits by visiting the Citizens Advice Coronavirus website which has a ton of helpful information.
WELL-BEING & mental health
- Music Minds Matter – For anyone who works in the music industry.
- Music Support – A non-judgmental ear at the end of the phone – 0800 030 6789.
- Music Industry Therapists & Coaches (MITC) have launched a free, supportive guide which is designed specifically for artists and music industry professionals. It includes techniques and online resources for both adults and children.
- 6 ways wedding professionals can look after their mental health and wellbeing during the Coronavirus.
The Coronavirus pandemic is having a HUGE effect on our mental health. If YOU or your family are struggling to cope and you need help or support, contact Mind TODAY.